Subscribing to L’ânePOS is a cost-efficient way of combining
hardware, software, and support for a small monthly fee.
Introductory Subscription Pricing
|Length of Subscription||Price/Month/Terminal|
|Initial Setup Fee||$653.40/store location|
The subscription includes the use of the following hardware:
Our quiet, fan-free, cast aluminum cased touch screen terminal
A high-speed thermal receipt printer
A heavy-duty cash drawer
A customer pole display
A magnetic credit card reader
A laser barcode scanner (retail stores only)
The subscription includes unlimited technical support during our normal business hours
(8:00AM - 5:00PM Monday - Friday, excluding holidays).
Also included are remote, off-site backups, daily emailed reports, and QuickBooks IIF import.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Why are you offering this subscription?
- When talking with our customers
who could most benefit from a point-of-sale solution, you stated your largest barrier to entry
was the cost of these solutions. To address that issue, we have introduced three methods to move you into
point-of-sale systems: traditional outright purchase, lease-to-own, and this subscription. The
offers a fixed monthly price, no up-front or maintenance cost for the hardware, and included
- Who owns the equipment?
- The equipment is owned by Burrell Business Systems.
If you want to finance your own ownership of the equipment, our lease-to-own option will help
- What happens if the equipment breaks?
- Mechanical defects and normal wear-and-tear
are covered by the subscription. Damage caused by abuse, burglary, or acts of nature are not
covered. In those cases you will be required to pay the replacement cost for the equipment.
As such, you should verify your business insurance covers this equipment.
- Does the subscription include credit card support?
- The subscription includes the
hardware and software for credit card support for Visa/Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
You will also need to setup a merchant account with our card services provider, a third party, to use
it. The card services company provides fast card authorizations. (They claim a two-second round-trip
- Are there any additional costs or requirements?
- Our system requires a broadband
Internet connection. This connection must be high-speed (for example DSL or cable modem) and always
on. Also, the subscription requires
you to purchase any supplies used in the system from Burrell Business Systems (only paper in the
default setups, but possibly paper, ribbons, and ink cartridges in other setups).
- What happens at the end of the subscription?
- You can elect to keep using the same
hardware at the three-year price, sign a new contract (and receive new hardware), or purchase a new
L’ânePOS setup. Your data will be perfectly preserved with any of these options.
- When are payments due?
- This subscription is a pre-paid setup. Your first
month and initial setup fees are due before the equipment is delivered. The fee for each month
is due before that month occurs.
- Where can I see a sample setup?
- Our office in Effingham has a demonstration
machine with a test credit card setup.
- Can I upgrade to multi-terminal setups?
- Yes, L’ânePOS supports
- What if my needs are more complicated?
us for a quote.